‘Words that you use a lot’ – a question I first saw in the once-popular Facebook app ‘Slambook’, when I was filling one of my friends’ slam book. I remember I left it blank, back then, but it did get me thinking.
Then I came across today’s Daily Prompt. And after much serious contemplation came up with this list of words, I use all the time and every time:
1) Obviously: Obviously, I obviously make rather an obviously obvious use of the obvious word ‘obviously’.
2) Freaking: It is kinda freaking me out the freakish number of freaking times I freaking use the freakish word ‘freaking’.
3) Pathetic: My pathetically pathetic use of the pathetic number of pathetic times when I use the word ‘pathetic’ is really pathetic.
4) Great: After seeing the great number of great times I use the great word ‘great’, you might just greatly comment with great sarcasm ‘Great!’.
5) Boring: To think about the boring number of boring times when I was so bored that I used the word ‘boring’, is boring, and bores the very word ‘boring’.
6) Nice: It is nice, the nice number of nice times I nicely use the nice word ‘nice’ to nicely describe a nice thing or nicely compliment a nice person.